Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Sure To Show Your Work-Factory Of Sadness Dysfunction Reaches New Low
So, every Friday Stefanski will be submitting his game plan to the Browns analytics department and the owner.

Yup...that should be smoooooooooooth.

Also learned that their Chief Strategy Officer, Paul Deposta, isnt in the building...isn't in the city...isn't in the state...isn't in the region...isn't in the time zone...but works from La Jolla, California...

*cue the calliope music, what a bunch of clowns*

And yet he signed up for it. 

Wow, just wow.

I'd be like......."Bye"

He probably gets a nice guaranteed 5 year contract...

Deposta isnt a football guy.  He is literally nothing more than a money ball guy.  But this isn’t baseball, and he’s churned through a handful of coaching staffs already.

How does Deposta still have a job???  

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I guess an Ivy league education ain't what it used to be. 

He sold himself short. But, he'll work for two years max and walk out with another 3 years of paydays.

I'm surprised he chose the Browns.  

........and he's the chosen one that's gonna turn around the Cleveland Browns? 

popcorn ready~!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
I guess an Ivy league education ain't what it used to be. 

He sold himself short. But, he'll work for two years max and walk out with another 3 years of paydays.
Pretty much. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't get the job the first time. Maybe he wants to prove himself and so he figured this was his shot. He opened the door to those concessions, more could follow. He is young and wants to get out there. Hopefully when he looks back on it, he learns the lessons and isn't too jaded from it.

what good does it do to turn homework in on friday?  To late to make any changes at that point.