Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Day Menu
Game Day!   Tonight it's grilled sea(chicken)hawk.  Marinated in teriyaki.... something simple as I'm busy today.   With the late start time of the game the meal should be over well before the game starts.  What's everyone else got? 

Its Tuds last supper before we ship his ass off to college so I left it up to him.... I just told him that the longer he waits to decide the less options he is going to have so by tonight I am thinking maybe some fish tacos or something else really easy to throw together.

Hoping for Tuds success at college....  might want to have left out over night pizza or some ramen to get him acclimated to college food sources...   

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
Hoping for Tuds success at college....  might want to have left out over night pizza or some ramen to get him acclimated to college food sources...   
we make so much good made from scratch food,  i think he is looking forward to eating some shit food for a while.  him and his sister loved ramen growing up,  I am sure that wont be a problem for him.

BEER!!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Bezerker88 said:
we make so much good made from scratch food,  i think he is looking forward to eating some shit food for a while.  him and his sister loved ramen growing up,  I am sure that wont be a problem for him.
Hahaha, I can relate.  Although my son isn't looking forward to the crap food because he appreciates grass fed beef.  They have a great food court at Montana State and he eats pretty decent.  Always has a salad with lots of spinach.  I would have hit the freshman 50 if I had that type of food court.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Bezerker88 said:
Hahaha, I can relate.  Although my son isn't looking forward to the crap food because he appreciates grass fed beef.  They have a great food court at Montana State and he eats pretty decent.  Always has a salad with lots of spinach.  I would have hit the freshman 50 if I had that type of food court.
I dont think my kids appreciate the grass fed beef as thats all we have ever really fed them.... one of the perks of living where we do and having the hobby that I do.  however they eat enough eggs away from the farm that they are learning how much better farm fresh eggs are over the shit in the stores.

I'm going to let someone else do the cooking today. Some local bbq joint here in Santa Fe should do the trick. Had top notch Mex last nite. Oh one more thing...

Go Vikes!

Quote: S@Purplemachine said:
I'm going to let someone else do the cooking today. Some local bbq joint here in Santa Fe should do the trick. Had top notch Mex last nite. Oh one more thing...

Go Vikes!
Are you ever home?

Oh yeah. ...fish tacos won the day.  Time to mix a skinny southern and start chopping veggies for the salsa.