Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why you want the bye week
you get to be fresh, rested, while a tired wild card team comes to your house. Niners had time to get three defensive studs back, a LB, DL and DB. Meanwhile we lose DB’s, our stud Receiver cuts his ankle to the bone, and our Dline and Oline is just too tired for a second half run. Next year its all about getting a bye week

Total ass whuppin.

yup, cant win 2 playoff games in a row for 32 years

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
go seattle. i fucking loathe SF fans more than any fans in the nfl 
I hear you brother. but Your dealing with a household of Niner fans. Can only imagine how brutal that is. But, that could not be worse than being in a house full of Packer Fans as our asses get kicked, lol!! Hang in there!! 

Can't disagree...

but holy shit was that offensive gameplan boring. You see all of the crazy shit they have going on presnap, the announcers can clearly explain how the passing game is drawn up. Meanwhile, we're lucky to have more than 2 guys running a fucking route. Crossing routes? Levels? Slants? Bubble screen when they don't cover anyone in our 3 WR stack? I don't get it. Everything we ran at the end of the game was missing entirely from the first 3 quarters of football. Spread them out. Throw the ball. Make them respect it enough to open up the run.

All the energy generated from a bye week may have been sapped by the offensive gameplan we rolled with...

Totally agree.  It’s a lot to ask for a team to play 3 games away from home like we would have had to do.  The odds are really against a wild card team.  That rest got playmakers  back for SF.

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
Can't disagree...

but holy shit was that offensive gameplan boring. You see all of the crazy shit they have going on presnap, the announcers can clearly explain how the passing game is drawn up. Meanwhile, we're lucky to have more than 2 guys running a fucking route. Crossing routes? Levels? Slants? Bubble screen when they don't cover anyone in our 3 WR stack? I don't get it. Everything we ran at the end of the game was missing entirely from the first 3 quarters of football. Spread them out. Throw the ball. Make them respect it enough to open up the run.

All the energy generated from a bye week may have been sapped by the offensive gameplan we rolled with...
I agree, didnt seem we had any motion etc . Maybe our OC was thinking too much about his interview with tha Browns than game planning. This was the most vanilla game plan ive seen all year

Stefanski blew the audition.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
I hear you brother. but Your dealing with a household of Niner fans. Can only imagine how brutal that is. But, that could not be worse than being in a house full of Packer Fans as our asses get kicked, lol!! Hang in there!! 
id rather root for the packers than the niners. i absolutely hate san fran and their fans 
really??!!!!  Id rather the 49ers win 10 superbowls in a row then the Fudge make it out of their game tomorrow. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
id rather root for the packers than the niners. i absolutely hate san fran and their fans 
really??!!!!  Id rather the 49ers win 10 superbowls in a row then the Fudge make it out of their game tomorrow. 
i agree