Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plug your nose and repeat after me...
[Image: lets-go-seahawks-florian-rodarte.jpg]

Sorry, I have no desire for an NFCCG @ Lamblow. I want the cheeze fans to feel like Saints fans come Monday.

And all the more sweeter if an ex-Badger leads them to their demise. How he lasted till rd 3 is still astounding to me...

[Image: 42b166b318a59187f4cc1af0a6ebcbef.jpg]

yeah already told a few Seahawk fans that I am pulling for them this weekend.  Ugh.  Hate both teams, but would love to see the packers waking from their stupor to wonder what happened before they blacked out from too much turpentine. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Sorry, I have no desire for an NFCCG @ Lamblow. I want the cheeze fans to feel like Saints fans come Monday.

And all the more sweeter if an ex-Badger leads them to their demise. How he lasted till rd 3 is still astounding to me...

Carroll wanted to pick him in the second...

Personally, I'd love to see the Vikings knock off the Packers in an NFCC game; like a dream come true. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Carroll wanted to pick him in the second...
I also read where Carroll talked in length with Bud Grant for his take on this small in stature, scrambling QB. Bud said to go get him. Reminded Bud of another small in stature, scrambling QB.

Peter Carroll could have been coach of the Vikings too...Probably should have been coming off of Grants staff. 

Headrick hired The Sheriff instead. 

Denny had a few nice runs obviously. RIP. 

Oh Boy...

Quote: @"greediron" said:
yeah already told a few Seahawk fans that I am pulling for them this weekend.  Ugh.  Hate both teams, but would love to see the packers waking from their stupor to wonder what happened before they blacked out from too much turpentine. 
hi faggot, u enjoy being a fan of a ringless pathetic choke job of a franchise? tell us how u really feel

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Personally, I'd love to see the Vikings knock off the Packers in an NFCC game; like a dream come true. 

LOL. never gonna happen. You gotta get there without the help of an elderly ex-packer player first.