Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last play vs. Saints

Even Cousins experienced a buzz kill at the end of the game. 

Kind of unreal how much penalties are have changed the emotions in a  game.

Did anyone else have a coronary when it looked like Cook fumbled?

when it looked like cook. fumbled i about had heart attack

Quote: @Mattyman said:

i told my son, “well, typical Vikings way to lose”. Then was surprised his knee was down. at my age i was almost excpexting that to happen - looking like we could win then disaster strikes. i think i was more shocked when it was shown that he was down vs the Saints getting a TD on a fumble recovery. Just an old fan reaction story

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@Mattyman said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAn7JNanRAU  

i told my son, “well, typical Vikings way to lose”. Then was surprised his knee was down. at my age i was almost excpexting that to happen - looking like we could win then disaster strikes. i think i was more shocked when it was shown that he was down vs the Saints getting a TD on a fumble recovery. Just an old fan reaction story
I've been a Viking fan since 1970 and had the same damn reaction when I thought Cook fumbled.  

yep, probably the reason I am really still feeling good about the game.  Don’t feel like we got away with anything and we didn’t  get a bad call to loose it, they just strait up won it.

I was so amped up and worried at the start, that when Thielen fumbled, I literally screamed/growled "Goddamn Fuckin' Adam, this game is kinda important, you know!" I went out on our patio (we've got a tv out there, too.) for about 5 minutes to cool off.

I just had the feeling that it was gonna be one of those 41-0 Giants game.  Once the Vikings settled down, I did too and really enjoyed the game. But Cook's almost fumble did scare the shit out of me.

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:
I was so amped up and worried at the start, that when Thielen fumbled, I literally screamed/growled "Goddamn Fuckin' Adam, this game is kinda important, you know!" I went out on our patio (we've got a tv out there, too.) for about 5 minutes to cool off.

I just had the feeling that it was gonna be one of those 41-0 Giants game.  Once the Vikings settled down, I did too and really enjoyed the game. But Cook's almost fumble did scare the shit out of me.
There were several keys to the game.  Keeping the Saints out of the endzone after Adam's fumble was huge.

I won't let them rattle me, ever again

[Image: Chilling-at-the-Beach-Painting-Print-on-...5_1000.jpg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I won't let them rattle me, ever again
Until next time... B)

Quote: @Ralphie said:
There were several keys to the game.  Keeping the Saints out of the endzone after Adam's fumble was huge.
No doubt. Holding them to 3 was a certainly a good sign. 

When Hunter caused Brees to fumble, they kept showing the replay in slow motion. Me and my wife got so tickled every time they replayed it. I even pulled up the replay online the other night and we watched it a few times. Lots of laughs for sure.