Early Lines Are Out...
SF:           -7.0
Ravens:   - 9.5
Chiefs:    - 10.0
Packers:  -  4.0

still. no. resect. thats. fine

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
still. no. resect. thats. fine
Have you ever answered as to why you type like you're gasping for air?

EDIT: Barr's Shatner joke was great so I'm not trying to piggy-back but I've always wondered wtf if wrong with you.

Saints were -7.5 today, correct?

SF is -7..........?    

It looks about right.

Quote: @Mattyman said:

SF is -7..........?    
Vikings weren't a very good team last week. Now all of a sudden they are!
I think it will go to -7.5 by game time. 

SF opened -7 but mostly -6.5 now.   I don't see it going back to 7.  

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
@Mattyman said:

SF is -7..........?    

That was the mistake everyone made last week. Thinking that the Vikings were exactly what they showed in their last game. The Vikings are who they've been all year. A team with a ton of talent capable of beating anyone, and capable of throwing up the occasional stinker, too. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@jargomcfargo said:
@Mattyman said:

SF is -7..........?    

That was the mistake everyone made last week. Thinking that the Vikings were exactly what they showed in their last game. The Vikings are who they've been all year. A team with a ton of talent capable of beating anyone, and capable of throwing up the occasional stinker, too. 
MB, you were proven right here. I think my issue and those of other fans is how different teams can look week to week. Outplayed and outcoached one week and then dominate a top NFC opponent in their place another. 

BUT having said that: its still very off-script for our beloved Vikings. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@jargomcfargo said:
@Mattyman said:

SF is -7..........?    

MB, you were proven right here. I think my issue and those of other fans is how different teams can look week to week. Outplayed and outcoached one week and then dominate a top NFC opponent in their place another. 

BUT having said that: its still very off-script for our beloved Vikings. 
Well, to that I would only say that assuming that the Vikings are now incapable of stinking based on what we saw yesterday would be just as short-sighted as thinking they were going to get blown out because, hey, Packers.

The good news is that we're healthy on offense for the first time in 3 months and it looked good on us.