Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So if Zimmer and Stefanski go....
Who the hell do you get to replace them?

I don't think Stef will take a job anywhere until the Zimmer situation is resolved. If Zimmer is traded the Vikings would almost certainly give their HC job to Stef and that would very likely be his 1st choice by several miles. 

I think Bieniemy would get looked at. He's been here before. But I highly doubt we lose both.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I don't think Stef will take a job anywhere until the Zimmer situation is resolved. If Zimmer is traded the Vikings would almost certainly give their HC job to Stef and that would very likely be his 1st choice by several miles. 
Fair enough but you didn't answer the question. 

Mike Tice? 
He is the last Viking coach to win a road playoff game.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
And who fixes the defense rebuild that is now here.

I doubt t it's Edwards

Whoever it is will be a big if and won't have the resume of Zimmer for developing a defense and players.

I say if we can find two guys that both agree Mike McCarthy is the best OL Coach option to teach our offensive line how to hold then hire them on the spot.  :p

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
Fair enough but you didn't answer the question. 
If Zimmer leaves, Stef replaces him as HC and I'm guessing the Kubiak kid takes over as OC. I would assume that Edwards remains DC unless he goes with Zim. If he does, then I don't know. Maybe an outside hire. If Zim stays and Stef leaves, then same thing. Kubiak kids becomes OC. Or Schurmur. To me, the most important thing is continuity and that will remain as long as the Gary K remains 

i think. we. should. keep. both. zim and. ric.  they. are.  giving. us. playoffsand. winning seasons.  stability and. culture are. key.  if. you. make. the. playoffs. you. got a. chance.  . if we. fire. ric and zim. then. the odds. are. we do worse  for. the. next. 30. years  give a. year. or. two. there.  how. many.  of. us. here. have.  that. left me if im. lucky. bring. 51

Dude, seriously what's with all the periods? Are you using a flip phone?