Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juiceless in Minnesota

Saint's Cam Jordan says Cousins is a bitch: 
https://www.vikings.com/video/good-morni...rk-cousins

Finishing with two flavorless contests will do that...D has looked very flaccid, Cook has been injured or ineffective, and looks like Kurk returned.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Finishing with two flavorless contests will do that...D has looked very flaccid, Cook has been injured or ineffective, and looks like Kurk returned.
Packers had a brilliant game plan designed to take away our play action. And, bizarrely, we had no answer for it. I blame whoever benched Mike Boone for missing a couple cutback lanes. Because at that point, the Packers were no longer interested our run game (if they ever were to begin with) and put all their heat into the pass. Game over.

I'm guessing that Dennis Allen will try to do the same thing. Will the Vikings be ready for it this time? Will Dalvin make a difference? I read somewhere that Stefanski said he and Kubiak were "giddy" about preparing their game plan. No idea what that means, but it will be interesting to see what they do. I hope it doesn't mean a whole bunch of trickery. Vikings don't need bells and whistles to win this game. They just need to be at their best. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Cam is an agitator as she said.  That is a nice way to say he flaps his yap way too much.
Funny how that GMFB crew was pimping Cousins as the MVP a month ago and now can't bag on him fast enough.

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
Cam is an agitator as she said.  That is a nice way to say he flaps his yap way too much.
Funny how that GMFB crew was pimping Cousins as the MVP a month ago and now can't bag on him fast enough.
Why is it funny?

They got suckered in, Kirk went on a nice little streak playing bad teams.
Then when the big boys ended up on the schedule. Kirk was, well let me put it this way. Kirk was Kirk.

Quote: @holmanjp said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
Why is it funny?

Then when the big boys ended up on the schedule. Kirk was, well let me put it this way. Kirk was Kirk.
Funny as in how hypocritcal they are.  They didn't get suckered, they are just hype mongers.
Kirk and the offense was playing pretty well with a partial game hiccup here and there.  And you realize KC didn't play the last game against Chicago, right?

Quote: @greediron said:
@holmanjp said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
Why is it funny?

Funny as in how hypocritcal they are.  They didn't get suckered, they are just hype mongers.
Kirk and the offense was playing pretty well with a partial game hiccup here and there.  And you realize KC didn't play the last game against Chicago, right?
Sorry I missed your post while the media was on the KC bandwagon.
I will now look for those posts you made saying they were wrong at the time.
I can admit they almost had me defending him, or should I say trusting him?
I used a little common sense, and told myself I would wait until he beat a
playoff caliber team before I gave him the benefit of the doubt

What did I say to make you think I thought he played against the Bears?
I don't consider the Bears the Big Boys.
Which reminds me of a conversation I had with another poster.
he said if MN would have wanted to beat the Bears they would have.
Why didn't they do that last year to make the playoffs?

Packers twice, Hawks, Chiefs, during reg season.  

Gives me no reason to believe he can perform well against the likes of
Saints, 49rs, Pack and most likely Ravens. 

I'm not laying all the blame on Kirk, Zim has just as bad of a track record against good teams.
They are a match made in heaven, keeps fans from being able to pin point the real culprit.

Quote: @holmanjp said:
@greediron said:
@holmanjp said:
@greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
Why is it funny?

Sorry I missed your post while the media was on the KC bandwagon.
I will now look for those posts you made saying they were wrong at the time.
I can admit they almost had me defending him, or should I say trusting him?
I used a little common sense, and told myself I would wait until he beat a
playoff caliber team before I gave him the benefit of the doubt

What did I say to make you think I thought he played against the Bears?
I don't consider the Bears the Big Boys.

Packers twice, Hawks, Chiefs, during reg season.  

Gives me no reason to believe he can perform well against the likes of
Saints, 49rs, Pack and most likely Ravens. 

I'm not laying all the blame on Kirk, Zim has just as bad of a track record against good teams.
They are a match made in heaven, keeps fans from being able to pin point the real culprit.

This is really a continuation of the same questions we fans have tried to answer in another thread. I tend to think the personnel is over-rated on the Vikings and yet others have a smart lens that says not so quick as it can be argued it is really good in comparison to other teams. 

Then we have the questions surrounding game-planning; both before and during the game. 

It's the NFL and any team is capable of winning or losing in a given week. But if we truly believe the Vikings personnel is that good? Then a significant amount of the mediocrity of the Vikings lies with coaching. 

A blow-out loss probably won't mean Zimmer is fired. But it will be uncomfortable in Eagan and I suspect Mike will need to make a sacrificial lamb out of his staff. This time the D side.