Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who you want? Seattle or New Orleans?
Seattle beats 49ers tonight, Vikings at Seahawks. 49ers win, Vikings at New Orleans. 

seahawks

seachickens please. 

Seahawks. We have  a better shot there...

Game ends in a tie. Vikings @ San Francisco.  B)

I prefer to play in New Orleans, and prefer to play against Seattle. It's a toss up.
@ Seattle, we did that and we're probably a couple plays or bounces away. I could see us tightening some stuff up against their offense.
@ New Orleans, we could run a gameplan more tailored for a home game and not worry about field conditions. I really don't know who would want to face that team right now, with the way they are playing. 
@ Seattle, maybe our team is tailored for bad field conditions. Good defense and a run reliant offense, football heads go crazy over what that means in the post season...

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
Game ends in a tie. Vikings @ San Francisco.  B)

I prefer to play in New Orleans, and prefer to play against Seattle. It's a toss up.
@ Seattle, we did that and we're probably a couple plays or bounces away. I could see us tightening some stuff up against their offense.
@ New Orleans, we could run a gameplan more tailored for a home game and not worry about field conditions. I really don't know who would want to face that team right now, with the way they are playing. 
@ Seattle, maybe our team is tailored for bad field conditions. Good defense and a run reliant offense, football heads go crazy over what that means in the post season...
Seattle has a roof. 

Does it really matter?  We didn't beat one good team all year.  The chances of us beating any playoff is slim.  

Seasqwuaks

New Orleans.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
Does it really matter?  We didn't beat one good team all year.  The chances of us beating any playoff is slim.  

Unfortunately, this is where I come out. I give us about the same chance against either team. I bet we'd be +6 in either game.