Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....Dakota Dozier taking extra snaps at center after practice...
Hmmm. Also, Dru Samia extra snaps at RG.

Interesting.

just means that they plan on playing the reserves and since Elf is the back up center and really needs more reps at LG anyway,  with Jones being on IR they are going to try and use DD which then presses Samia into the RG role.

I am expecting to see a game plan similar to a #2 preseason game.  Healthy starters for about a quarter and a half and then play the bench.

Too little too late but hopefully a sign that they recognize the Interior of the O-is an unholy mess that needs fixing. Should start with Elf, though. So maybe not a good sign after all....

ive also heard that Mannion is the one staying late taking those snaps,  so I think that likely cements this as a preseason move more than an attempt to find a fix for our interior line woes.

Maybe someone in the front office is forcing coach knucklehead to play this one smart for a change.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
Too little too late but hopefully a sign that they recognize the Interior of the O-is an unholy mess that needs fixing. Should start with Elf, though. So maybe not a good sign after all....
I thought the offensive O-line looked very holy Monday