Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Daniel Craig back as Bond, James Bond...
My 2nd favorite Bond...

Daniel Craig confirms return as James BondThe actor, who was a guest on Tuesday night's "Late Show," confirmed to host Stephen Colbert that he will return to the role as the super spy in the upcoming, and yet untitled, 25th Bond film. 
"Now, you've been reported to play the role of James Bond again," Colbert said to Craig, who said he has been pretty coy about if he would return. "We could use some good news here. Daniel Craig, will you return as James Bond?" 
"Yes," Craig responded with a smile. 
This led the audience to cheer and Colbert to get up from his chair and shake Craig's hand. 
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/16/media/da...index.html

2nd to? Sean?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
2nd to? Sean?
Yup - Connery is #1 in my book. Goldfinger one of my favorites. 

Pussy Galore lol! 

Craig #1 Connery #1B for the nostalgia factor..

I still like Sean Connery the most. I never thought it possible, but Daniel Craig is a very close 2nd. Might even overtake Connery after this one. 

I'm a Roger Moore guy.  The Spy who loved me, great Bond movie.  Carly Simon sang a great theme for it. 

Quote: @Vikes45 said:
I'm a Roger Moore guy.  The Spy who loved me, great Bond movie.  Carly Simon sang a great theme for it. 

I was saddened to hear when he had passed recently. Was stunned he was almost 90?? Dayum, where has the time gone?

I like Craig the best...he brings a physical presence to the role...Sean was classic, never ruffled, smooth operator...Moore a distant third...

I think Idris would/could/should be an amazing Bond...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I think Idris would/could/should be an amazing Bond...
I love Idris Elbe, I agree he would be a great Bond.  In fact anything he plays he would be great in.