Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whew..
Thielen feeling good after return vs. LACARSON, Calif. — The Minnesota Vikings didn’t need an explosive passing game to beat the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday but if they had required Kirk Cousins to throw downfield repeatedly they would have been more confident in doing so with Adam Thielen back in the mix.
After missing all but one series since Week 7, Thielen returned to the field in Los Angeles, where he caught three passes for 27 yards.
“It’s good to get my feet wet and get back out there and get through a game,” Thielen said. “I feel really good. It’s good to be back out there and playing ball again.”
While players like Irv Smith and Bisi Johnson have risen to the challenge in Thielen’s absence, Cousins said he was pleased to get one of his top targets back. Early in the game, Cousins rolled out and found Thielen for a 13-yard completion on a third down to keep the sticks moving
https://www.skornorth.com/vikings-2/2019...urn-vs-la/

Glad we didn't have to depend on him too much...these next two we need him...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Glad we didn't have to depend on him too much...these next two we need him...
I don't know if the Bears will be here with their jocks on or not?  They could just pack it in - how much is Nagy loved anymore over there?

But I will definitely bet the over vs GB and we'll need AT for that MNF match-up.