Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National media loving Chargers to win
Going to be a tough game. Even Zimmer sounds nervous about it. 

Might be the scariest of the 3 games remaining...definitely going to be close...

We need to come out swinging. Forget this get a small lead and try to hang on. Mindset on offense should be we expect to get no help from the "D" so we are going to be aggressive for 60 minutes.

PRetty much kiss the division good-bye with a loss. Gives Rams and Bears big hope too.

Go Bears this week...

Put rivers on his ass early and often,  he is getting up there and doesnt like getting knocked around.  He will become antsy and look for check downs first and when they arent there he will throw it up for grabs.

Everything about this week's game has me nervous. This is the type of game that more often then not Zimmer fails at. That's just my perception don't nail me down with facts and stats.  If we don't win this game I'm going to be pissed just saying it now. Run the table is our goal. Starts tomorrow but I sure don't feel good about it. Why??
I don't know if I'll be able to forgive Zimmer if after 6 seasons and a massive amount of draft and cap stock his defense fails us agian. This is the game both Mike and Kirk need to win to keep us in the division race and prove they're both worth keeping around long term. Christmas better come early or I'm gonna go Grinch team wise.

Bottom line. Win this game and the last two home games are really gonna be special. Lose and it will feel like the season ended already. Whatever the national media says. Which I imagine won't be flattering. I won't know though because I'll do want I do after all disappointing loses. I'll tune it and Mike out.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Put rivers on his ass early and often,  he is getting up there and doesnt like getting knocked around.  He will become antsy and look for check downs first and when they arent there he will throw it up for grabs.
THIS

Everyone's assuming the Chargers are done shooting themselves in the foot. I like Zimmer, Griff, Hunter, Barr and crew to at least put the gun back in their pocket. 

That Chargers defense is legit and the OL needs to be ready. Kirk needs a good and fast start. I am so happy about Adam Thielen but please don't forget everyone else. The defense needs to get some stops and get after Rivers. Be aggressive, no turtling up.

This could be a lot like the Washington game...