Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like CJ but hope we don't regret losing Blasingame

He's starting for the Titans over Dion Lewis. Yeah, this one will probably sting as he develops further, but there wasn't much we could do, considering how big a part of the offense Ham is. 

I like Ham.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
I like Ham.
Spiral cut, boneless, honey baked...or just any Ham?  lol

Can't keep everyone. Hammer is a good player for this offense. I think only like 13 teams use a FB in the league? I'm actually glad for Blasingame, he's getting a shot to start and play. Not sure how the team would regret losing the guy when Ham has been great?

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
@"greediron" said:
I like Ham.
Spiral cut.  Hambone soup.  Ham sammiches. 

@"greediron" said:
I like Ham.
Spiral cut is the worst. Dries out too much. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Can't keep everyone. Hammer is a good player for this offense. I think only like 13 teams use a FB in the league? I'm actually glad for Blasingame, he's getting a shot to start and play. Not sure how the team would regret losing the guy when Ham has been great?
Ham is on a one year contract...and you're right...he is playing well.  Blasingame was every bit his equal in the PS and would be playing on his rookie contract through 2020.

@"StickyBun" said:
Ham is on a one year contract...and you're right...he is playing well.  Blasingame was every bit his equal in the PS and would be playing on his rookie contract through 2020.

Preseason. Doesn't mean he's Ham's equal, however. But there's no doubt Blasingame has real potential and he's playing on a roster now.

While I like Blasingame CJ is not going anywhere and is playing at a very high level