Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisi Johnson will be WR #3 in 2020
Beebe just got 'wally pipped' today officially. No way he's getting that job back. 

and Treadwell should be #4.  He has played very well and deserves another shot

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
and Treadwell should be #4.  He has played very well and deserves another shot
He's a free agent, isn't he? So while he might deserve another shot, the Vikings aren't going to pay for it.

Great catch...solid WR...playing like a vet...when we trade down for 15 seventh round picks, remember Bisi...

Isn't Johnson our #3 WR now? I get the point that he will keep it even when/if Beebe returns, but...was Beebe ever a serious #3 WR, or had the job by default?
And if we didn't have greater needs at other places, I would still think drafting a deep threat type would be possible.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
Isn't Johnson our #3 WR now? I get the point that he will keep it even when/if Beebe returns, but...was Beebe ever a serious #3 WR, or had the job by default?
And if we didn't have greater needs at other places, I would still think drafting a deep threat type would be possible.
Johnson wasnt #3 to start the season but quickly took it after bebe go injured. 

Bisi is a real find.  And the real thing.  The last draft is really showing itself to be a great one.
But I want to see Treddy stay a Viking. That run after the catch today was a thing of beauty.  I know one play doesn’t make a season but he has been a different play since he came back.  I love this story.  Hope it continues to unfold.

bisi  is  and  will  be 3wr i  think tredwell could  resign  next year on a cheap one year deal

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
Bisi is a real find.  And the real thing.  The last draft is really showing itself to be a great one.
But I want to see Treddy stay a Viking. That run after the catch today was a thing of beauty.  I know one play doesn’t make a season but he has been a different play since he came back.  I love this story.  Hope it continues to unfold.
Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
bisi  is  and  will  be 3wr i  think tredwell could  resign  next year on a cheap one year deal
Reallly hard to see that happening. The Vikings, already paying big money to Thielen and Diggs, probably aren't going to be in the Treadwell mix. A WR-needy team hoping to ignite the former 1st round talent, encouraged by his resurgence, will be willing to spend a lot more than the Vikings will. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
Reallly hard to see that happening. The Vikings, already paying big money to Thielen and Diggs, probably aren't going to be in the Treadwell mix. A WR-needy team hoping to ignite the former 1st round talent, encouraged by his resurgence, will be willing to spend a lot more than the Vikings will. 
Nothing has changed with Treadwell, but he's not going to get any kind of big contract with a new team. He might latch on somewhere, but he's going to fight to make a roster.