Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sure doesnt feel like 8/4 around here...
I have a feeling we're going to be 12/4 when the dust settles...If Dalvin isn't shelved too long. 

That said, it could mean a wild-card seeding too.

Hope you're right, but I'm not as confident.  I'm taking this one game at a time.  We should handle the Lions and Bears, but the Charges and GB games I'm not so sure of.

It would be better if they could point to one win this season that validates their record.  I know the win in Dallas was nice and all, but they are 6-6 in one of the worst divisions in the game.

We could run the table. We could go 3-1 and not need to. It could come down to the final week again. Alot of possibilities. I know this. There are 10 teams in the NFC who wouldn't mind being in our shoes. 

8-4 is still just the last seed in the NFC playoffs at this point, so its not like anything is guaranteed in a stout NFC. Lots of games to be played and the team could look great or not so much during the next 4 games. Not sure what kind of team this is, quite frankly. And honestly, the board is always down after a loss so its not surprising. 

Road losses to GB, KC, Chi and Sea.  In my view we have taken care of business to date and are right where we should be.  With Thielen back and our defense comes a small way back to the mean, we are contenders for the ring. That said, unless we catch the Pack, our odds go way down having to go on the road 3 times

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
Road losses to GB, KC, Chi and Sea.  In my view we have taken care of business to date and are right where we should be.  With Thielen back and our defense comes a small way back to the mean, we are contenders for the ring. That said, unless we catch the Pack, our odds go way down having to go on the road 3 times
Agreed.  Losing to Rodgers and Wilson on the road are understandable, but to two journeymen QB's in Moore and Daniel still bother me.  Both of their a**** should have been on the turf most of the game.

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
Agreed.  Losing to Rodgers and Wilson on the road are understandable, but to two journeymen QB's in Moore and Daniel still bother me.  Both of their a**** should have been on the turf most of the game.
We don't have anyone who can put them on the turf or cover long enough to force the issue. 

Hunter had a great start but is always double teamedGriffen is old and its starting to show.We get no push up the middleWhen Barr does blitz you better hope he doesn't get touched because when someone gets in his way he's not getting home. 
We've done very little DB blitzs because we can't cover shit this year. 

I think we probably drop one more. Probably either the Chargers or the Bears. But I don't think Green Bay wins out either. Wouldn't surprise me too much if they get beat by the Redskins this week. Skins have won two in a row. Played the 49ers tough, they played us tough, they beat the Panthers. Then the Packers play the Bears, then us in the Bank, then the Lions in Detroit in a game Stafford may play in. North title is far from settled. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think we probably drop one more. Probably either the Chargers or the Bears. But I don't think Green Bay wins out either. Wouldn't surprise me too much if they get beat by the Redskins this week. Skins have won two in a row. Played the 49ers tough, they played us tough, they beat the Panthers. Then the Packers play the Bears, then us in the Bank, then the Lions in Detroit in a game Stafford may play in. North title is far from settled. 
The Bears always play us tough even when they suck.  The Chargers are a hot mess right now but they did beat the Puke.  If the Skins beat them, though, I'd laugh myself silly! Big Grin