Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Ravens, Then The Rest of the NFL
Yeah, I'd say they're a level above any team right now, and it’s not even
close.  They run it down your throats, and then kill you with
the pass.  The D is underrated, aggressive, and simply gets after teams.

I like seeing new/different teams winning.

Can they win in Foxborough in the post-season?

Or does Billy expose them like all who came before them?

I'm wondering if they are peaking too soon...

Jackson is playing at a different speed than the other 21 players on the field...

The Rams and Chiefs got figured out...

Six drives and six touchdowns yesterday. That was insane

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I like seeing new/different teams winning.

Can they win in Foxborough in the post-season?

Or does Billy expose them like all who came before them?
I don't think the Ravens fear the Pats one bit.  They already proved they can beat them, and the Ravens are playing much better now.

This is the same Ravens team that looked totally inept against the Chiefs early in the year and they should have beaten them handily.  But they are clicking on all cylinders now.

New England, we have a AFC new leader now.

Media loves shiny, new objects:

The NFL Has Never Seen Anyone Like Lamar Jackson—and He's UnstoppableLamar Jackson is the quarterback nobody knew the NFL desperately needed. He's the personification of a paradigm shift. 
For so long, the same old adage applied to quarterback play: "You must win from the pocket." 
Why limit a quarterback when he can do it all? Enter Jackson.
On Monday night, the Baltimore Ravens quarterback became the first player in NFL history with at least four touchdown passes and 50-plus rushing yards in consecutive games, according to Elias Sports Bureau (h/t ESPN's Jamison Hensley). He also became the youngest quarterback in NFL history with multiple five-passing-touchdown games in a single season, per ESPN Stats & Info.
The 22-year-old signal-caller completed 15 of 20 passes for 169 and five scores while adding 95 rushing yards during the 45-6 dismantling of the Los Angeles Rams. But this story of dual-threat suppression started long ago
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2864...nstoppable

I'm not sure if I'll get it locally, but next Sunday has the Ravens in San Fran against the 9ers.  That sounds like "must see TV" for NFL fans. B)

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I'm not sure if I'll get it locally, but next Sunday has the Ravens in San Fran against the 9ers.  That sounds like "must see TV" for NFL fans. B)
Both teams will find out who they really are.

That is going to be a slobber knocker...that 49er D has the talent and speed to hang with Baltimore...