Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Peterson and Dalvin have 1 thing in common....
Quote: @greediron said:
@Canthony said:
@greediron said:
Big difference I see is that Dalvin doesn't get tackled for a loss very often.  I think Peterson was a better runner with his power, speed and vision, but Dalvin is a better player overall.  His quickness through the hole is what makes him so special. 
It is hard to say that. Peterson is the best pure runner I will ever witness. Cook is still coming into he own. Cook is a good all around back but Peterson is far superior IMO
as a pure runner yes.  But as I pointed out, Dalvin makes better decisions.  (shocking, I know).  And he accelerates quicker, which is impressive.  Plus he is a better receiver and in pass pro.  But yes, Peterson was unmatched as a pure RB.
Best pure rusher I have ever seen. We wont see another like him. Dalvin isnt even the best in the NFL and CMC does what Dalvin does but better. Peterson was the best RB in the league and has an MVP with a 2000 yard season. That is superior.

Quote: @Canthony said:
@greediron said:
@Canthony said:
@greediron said:
Big difference I see is that Dalvin doesn't get tackled for a loss very often.  I think Peterson was a better runner with his power, speed and vision, but Dalvin is a better player overall.  His quickness through the hole is what makes him so special. 
It is hard to say that. Peterson is the best pure runner I will ever witness. Cook is still coming into he own. Cook is a good all around back but Peterson is far superior IMO
as a pure runner yes.  But as I pointed out, Dalvin makes better decisions.  (shocking, I know).  And he accelerates quicker, which is impressive.  Plus he is a better receiver and in pass pro.  But yes, Peterson was unmatched as a pure RB.
Best pure rusher I have ever seen. We wont see another like him. Dalvin isnt even the best in the NFL and CMC does what Dalvin does but better. Peterson was the best RB in the league and has an MVP with a 2000 yard season. That is superior.
It’ll be interesting how the all purpose yardage stacks up at the end of the season.