Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate 3:00 games...almost as much as night games!!
Screws up my whole game day routine.  What, am I supposed to do start drinking later or mow the damn lawn?  This just wasn't the way it was meant to be.

I start drinking at noon regardless. Two bloody Marys then nothing until post Viking's game and then a celebratory beer if they win, nothing if they lose. I can't drink all day and then make it awake for the Sunday night game. Getting old!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I start drinking at noon regardless. Two bloody Marys then nothing until post Viking's game and then a celebratory beer if they win, nothing if they lose. I can't drink all day and then make it awake for the Sunday night game. Getting old!
Yeah, I can't imbibe like I did in my youth either...therein lies my issue  :/

Amy time the Vikings are nationally televised in my area on TV is a good time...

Last year, my last year with Sunday Ticket, I needed the Ticket for 3 games out of the 16. All other games were on TV. This year, my first year without the Ticket, Vikings haven't been on TV yet. And won't be today either since the Broncos play at the same time. Streams have been solid though, and I'm learning to live without seeing every snap. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@StickyBun said:
Yeah, I can't imbibe like I did in my youth either...therein lies my issue  :/
Yes sir. About once every month we get together with two other couples and hit a Sunday brunch all-you-can-drink mimosafest that takes us right up to 1:00 pm eastern time for the NFL start and I get good and lit then. But otherwise, not so much anymore on Sundays.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Last year, my last year with Sunday Ticket, I needed the Ticket for 3 games out of the 16. All other games were on TV. This year, my first year without the Ticket, Vikings haven't been on TV yet. And won't be today either since the Broncos play at the same time. Streams have been solid though, and I'm learning to live without seeing every snap. 
https://rvealdeal.ca/products/streaming-bundle-android-tv-box-rvealtv-app

I see all snaps ... it works great.  

Well I absolutely hated that game lol. Ugh.