Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mack: 'Pop ya Advils'
Looks like the rain will be thru Chicago long before game time, so that's good. Dry that field up a bit. 

Would love to see Minnesota win a close game toward the end by doing something clutch offensively on the road. Would give me some solid optimism rooted in a little credibility. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Looks like the rain will be thru Chicago long before game time, so that's good. Dry that field up a bit. 

Would love to see Minnesota win a close game toward the end by doing something clutch offensively on the road. Would give me some solid optimism rooted in a little credibility. 
The Vikings and....clutch. lol. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:

This is Chicago...they likely will have the sprinklers running until 5 minutes before warmups and you know that grass likely hasnt seen a blade since labor day.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:

The Vikings and....clutch. lol. 
LMAO...I know. It sounds silly saying it out loud.