Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As much as it pains me to say it...
Great loss to reel the Packers back in but HAVE TO take care of business with the Bears.  We don't need two losses inside the division and both to teams that are ahead of us in the division.
The Bears are in the exact same boat with their loss to the Packers.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Eagles keep hope alive and the North competitive...

12 pack of Grain Belt on its way to Pederson - nice job Eaglets. 
Agreed. I realized what I'm really good at about predicting NFL games: being wrong. 

[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Just finished watching the highlights.  Outstanding end to the game.  Couldn't have scripted it better! Wink
Think I will watch them again.  Just because.

Yep, they still lost.  And I still enjoyed it.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Anyone else notice on the game winning drive, with the packers D gassed, inside the red zone,  Pedersen called a run?
So it's kosher now to point out the bad play call that lost the game in GB? Cuz it sure wasn't a few weeks ago.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Anyone else notice on the game winning drive, with the packers D gassed, inside the red zone,  Pedersen called a run?
So it's kosher now to point out the bad play call that lost the game in GB? Cuz it sure wasn't a few weeks ago.
that play could have won the game,  but its still hardly one play that lost that game imo.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@FSUVike said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
that play could have won the game,  but its still hardly one play that lost that game imo.
Wasn't a bad play call, just very bad execution.  Throw it away, run the ball in on 2nd down.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@FSUVike said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Wasn't a bad play call, just very bad execution.  Throw it away, run the ball in on 2nd down.
agree,  i just dont think any game, let alone that one as fugly as that one was,  can be nailed down to one play as being what caused it to be a win or loss.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
When Stef called the play I'm sure he balanced the risk and reward against the odds of the $84 Million Dollar Man making an absolute shit the bed throw...

Opps...he'll no better next time... I hope.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@FSUVike said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
When Stef called the play I'm sure he balanced the risk and reward against the odds of the $84 Million Dollar Man making an absolute shit the bed throw...

Opps...he'll no better next time... I hope.
I bet they call the same play again, win a game and most will love the call.