Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Primetime
Has anyone here watched the reboot of NFL Primetime? It's on ESPN+ (I know, you gotta pay). 

It's just like the classic show with the long highlights, the same music and Berman and Jackson. I used to love watching it back in the day after a Viking victory (I wouldn't watch if the Vikes lost).

I've tried watching "Inside the NFL" on Showtime but they hardly show good highlights and spend much of the hour talking. Plus all of their hosts are all obnoxious assholes (Phil Simms, Ray Lewis, Steve Smith, Michael Irvin).

ESPN+ is 5 bucks a month. 

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:
Has anyone here watched the reboot of NFL Primetime? It's on ESPN+ (I know, you gotta pay). 

(Phil Simms, Ray Lewis, Steve Smith, Michael Irvin).
I haven't, sorry.

I also haven't watched Inside the NFL for quite a while.  I pretty much quit watching when they added Ray Lewis.  "The bottom line is" that I can't stand listening to that guy.  I've never liked Irvin... and now you say Steve Smith is on it too!?  Smith is the worst of them ALL.  I can't believe the NFL Network has kept him for ANYthing.  He's just awful!!  

I just watch highlights on Youtube. It’s easier to just watch the ones I want to watch and there isn’t that extra commentary that i usually hate anyway.