Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barr OUT today....
Groin. Gedeon, Mike Hughes and Elflein all return. Mac Alexander still out.

guess we’ll findout how much we do or dont miss him. 

Wilson has filled in well before...

[Image: Minnesota%20Vikings_0.png]
Also inactive for the Vikings are CB Mackensie Alexander, C Brett Jones, G Dru Samia, T Oli Udoh, DT Jalyn Holmes and DT Armon Watts inactive for Week 3 against the Raiders.Barr is surprisingly out even after coach Mike Zimmer noted that he expected him to play. It's good news for Josh Jacobs and company, but this is still a tough road spot for the entire Raiders' offense.

I am not sure how I feel about Elf returning. Really hope Hughes is ready. Royally sucks that Barr is out.

The Dark Elf ™ might help with the line calls...PFF had Doizer as dismal last week...

Elflein played better that I've seen him do in this game. 

Am I crazy to assume maybe Darren Waller doesn't catch 75 balls today if Barr had played?
Defense (and whole team) played great overall so I'm actually glad Barr got a game off, but I definitely think he was missed. Barr is a really good player.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Am I crazy to assume maybe Darren Waller doesn't catch 75 balls today if Barr had played?
Defense (and whole team) played great overall so I'm actually glad Barr got a game off, but I definitely think he was missed. Barr is a really good player.
Barr is the player that opposing offenses gameplan around. It was huge that he resigned in Minnesota, I'm sure that was the highlight of the organization's whole offseason. Just him coming back.

I was going to blame Wilson for that flea flicker D burp, not sure that was his guy though???