Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minshew II > Sloter
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm just waiting to see how this is Mic and Ric's fault. The other shoe remains mid-air.

Waiting for the fallout Slappy?  (His word)...

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I'm just waiting to see how this is Mic and Ric's fault. The other shoe remains mid-air.

BWHAA-HAA-HAAA!!!

Too fucking funny!

This post was OBVIOUSLY illustrating the difference between how 1 QB (Minshew, ROOKIE) ACTUALLY performed in REAL NFL games versus how QB number 2 (Sloter, 3rd year pro) has performed in MEANINGLESS preseason games. After reading literally HUNDREDS of posts on Sloter and how he "DESERVES" a chance, I felt that Minshew's performance in a PRIMETIME, REGULAR season game was noteworthy.

It is a fact that 2 NFL teams have decided that Sloter was not GOOD enough to be on their teams at all, and it is also a fact that a 3rd NFL team has decided that he is only good enough to be on their practice squad, NOT good enough to be on the active roster. THREE teams since 2017 have made this determination, INCLUDING the infallible Viking Triad of Zimmer, Spielman and Stefansnki! So all the Sloter-house (I would say five, but the number is significantly more) cheer-leading squad need to acknowledge these facts.

HOWEVER : Since the usual Mid West Middle-School Bully Gang wants to bring up DICKY and MICKEY.....HOOOOKAY! 

Question : What is the SINGLE most important position in Professional Team Sport?  (this a rhetorical question, I realize you're not smart enough to understand that, but, simply put, the answer that's coming below is the ONLY answer)

Answer : NFL QUARTERBACK

Question : How have Dicky and Mickey done selecting and developing QB's in their entire history?

Answer : Terribly. Emphasis on TERRIBLY.

Question : How many playoff games has Micky won in 5 seasons as Vikings HC ?

Answer : 1

Question : How many playoff games have the Vikings won since Dicky has assumed complete control of all scouting and personnel in June, 2006 (13 seasons)?

Answer : 2

Oh and by the way, Arizona...I only bestow the term Slappy on the elder leaders of the MWMSBG, like Barr, Moron, Greed and all the other goose-stepping "fans" that just can't comprehend the idea that another fan CAN disagree with, and voice his/her displeasure of,  a team's decisions and STILL remain a FAN of that team!....BUT when that team's decisions result in the LONGEST PLAYOFF WIN DROUGHT IN TEAM HISTORY, the goose-steppers come across as mindless drones, nothing more. 

But back on topic, To YOU, little man, I bestow the title "SKIPPY". I would normally say, "wear it well", but you've already been smoothly wearing that title across the white bread of your simple opinions for years. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Lol...priceless!

Quote: @njvike said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

BWHAA-HAA-HAAA!!!

Too fucking funny!

This post was OBVIOUSLY illustrating the difference between how 1 QB (Minshew, ROOKIE) ACTUALLY performed in REAL NFL games versus how QB number 2 (Sloter, 3rd year pro) has performed in MEANINGLESS preseason games. After reading literally HUNDREDS of posts on Sloter and how he "DESERVES" a chance, I felt that Minshew's performance in a PRIMETIME, REGULAR season game was noteworthy.

It is a fact that 2 NFL teams have decided that Sloter was not GOOD enough to be on their teams at all, and it is also a fact that a 3rd NFL team has decided that he is only good enough to be on their practice squad, NOT good enough to be on the active roster. THREE teams since 2017 have made this determination, INCLUDING the infallible Viking Triad of Zimmer, Spielman and Stefansnki! So all the Sloter-house (I would say five, but the number is significantly more) cheer-leading squad need to acknowledge these facts.

HOWEVER : Since the usual Mid West Middle-School Bully Gang wants to bring up DICKY and MICKEY.....HOOOOKAY! 

Question : What is the SINGLE most important position in Professional Team Sport?  (this a rhetorical question, I realize you're not smart enough to understand that, but, simply put, the answer that's coming below is the ONLY answer)

Answer : NFL QUARTERBACK

Question : How have Dicky and Mickey done selecting and developing QB's in their entire history?

Answer : Terribly. Emphasis on TERRIBLY.

Question : How many playoff games has Micky won in 5 seasons as Vikings HC ?

Answer : 1

Question : How many playoff games have the Vikings won since Dicky has assumed complete control of all scouting and personnel in June, 2006 (13 seasons)?

Answer : 2

Oh and by the way, Arizona...I only bestow the term Slappy on the elder leaders of the MWMSBG, like Barr, Moron, Greed and all the other goose-stepping "fans" that just can't comprehend the idea that another fan CAN disagree with, and voice his/her displeasure of,  a team's decisions and STILL remain a FAN of that team!....BUT when that team's decisions result in the LONGEST PLAYOFF WIN DROUGHT IN TEAM HISTORY, the goose-steppers come across as mindless drones, nothing more. 

But back on topic, To YOU, little man, I bestow the title "SKIPPY". I would normally say, "wear it well", but you've already been smoothly wearing that title across the white bread of your simple opinions for years. 

Have a wonderful weekend.
Name calling doesn't bother me at all.  Unlike you, I'm a grown man and have no need to lower myself to labeling people to feel better about one's self.  It's obvious that your sole intentions to everyone is to come on this forum to belittle and berate the topic which is this football team including the coaches and management that everyone find enjoyment in discussing.  Not everyone agrees on all opinions, but that's fine.  but no one goes to the point of ridiculing others and the team in the manner that you do.  I don't know what has happened in your personnel life to make you so bitter, but that's your problem.  But the fact is, whatever you say will never drag me down to your level.  Have a nice day if you can.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Lol...priceless!
That was great. You really should think about putting him in a traveling show.

Quote: @njvike said:

Pitcher
  What did I win?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Lol...priceless!
That was great. You really should think about putting him in a traveling show.
Honestly, I didn't read his reply, I was just looking for volume...mission accomplished...

Quote: @muydnbejydk said:
@njvike said:

Pitcher
  What did I win?
Goalie is up there too...

njvike has obvious issues. Tiny penis?

Quote: @claykenny said:
njvike has obvious issues. Tiny penis?
Not according to your wife when she was gagging on my crank last night. 

P.S. tell her she still owes me $50