Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AB done?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Statement from his agent.

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/117...17831?s=19

On the pretenses all pending charges are dropped... 

[Image: NewEngland%20Patriots.png]

[Image: 5698.jpg]
Sports Illustrated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations of his unwanted advance toward her in 2017.
Brown allegedly sent intimidating messages in a group text, including a screenshot of her kids. The accuser's lawyer has sent a letter to the NFL asking them to step in. This is the latest incident that puts Brown's status with the league in jeopardy, as the Personal Conduct Policy prohibits "harassment, or similar forms of intimidation." With a potential placement on the commissioner's exempt list hanging over him, Brown's Week 3 availability looks up in the air.

Source: Sports Illustrated Sep 20, 2019, 9:05 AM ET

Million dollar talent, 10 cent brain.  Sad story but it isn't the first, and won't be the last, that this one is told. 

If the Pats released him, the risk reward ratio just bottomed out.

Some where Mike Mayock is saying see
....It wasn't us.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Some where Mike Mayock is saying see
....It wasn't us.
while eating crackers.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I dunno...this level of self destruction seems to be a whole level above typical narcissistic behaviour...or maybe he's just that stupid...
ooh ooh,  pick me!  I know this one... pick me!
Jimmy?

only way it can get better is if pats get hung for cutting him without due process and stuck with paying his sorry arse to stay home.  And then Goddell suspends him afterward.

AB=Textbook definition of "Turd"