Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minshew II > Sloter
Actual NFL game performances are 1000X more impressive than preseason performances. 

Oh, and this kid is a rookie.....2 NFL teams have shown Sloter the door already since 2017....and he's only on the practice squad for his 3rd team in three years, so they don't think he's worthy of a spot on a NFL 53 man roster, either.

Good on yah, Gardner!! Love that freakin' 'stache young man! Keep on ballin'!!

P.S. Your Dad is awesome!!!

Minshew looked way better than Mariota tonight. Granted Mariota is pretty terrible, but he's experienced.

I'm anxious to see how Minshew stacks up with the other backup and/or rookie QBs who will be starting this year. There's a lot of them.

A QB can only be judged when there is enough film to determine what the QB does well and what he does poorly.  Then NFL defenses will take away what he does well -- then you judge him.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
A QB can only be judged when there is enough film to determine what the QB does well and what he does poorly.  Then NFL defenses will take away what he does well -- then you judge him.
Yeah, on this board we fit yellow jackets for Derek Carr and Mitch Trubiski, call Dak Prescott worthless, and then mock those who merely wanted to see a 3rd string QB get a few reps with the 2nd team. 

I'll betcha he can throw a football over them mountains. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1174894583718846464

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@VikingOracle said:
Yeah, on this board we fit yellow jackets for Derek Carr and Mitch Trubiski, call Dak Prescott worthless, and then mock those who merely wanted to see a 3rd string QB get a few reps with the 2nd team. 
[Image: avatars-000439661109-z80lsm-t500x500.jpg]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

That GIF looks like some scene from the end of a comedy football sports movie where the loser finally wins one.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@MaroonBells said:

That GIF looks like some scene from the end of a comedy football sports movie where the loser finally wins one.
I know, right? With spinning headlines and some sort of donkey that kicks field goals

I'm just waiting to see how this is Mic and Ric's fault. The other shoe remains mid-air.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm just waiting to see how this is Mic and Ric's fault. The other shoe remains mid-air.
I like the foresight that went into the OP.