Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosen gets the start

Josh Rosen, living proof that no matter how bad things are, they can always get worse...frying pan to fire..

Poor kid. He doesn't stand a chance with that offensive line. Rosen has to be wondering what the hell he ever did to the football gods to have this kind of start to his career.

He'd make a nice developmental prospect for a team that needs one...but after another shell shocked year, he's going to have so many bad habits engrained...

The Lolphins are a mess. I feel bad for him. I feel bad for Mariota too. If teams keep having shitty lines, more quarterbacks will end up like Luck. 

Whatever QB is considered a first round draft pick in 2020 should really consider their career choice if drafted by Miami.  

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Whatever QB is considered a first round draft pick in 2020 should really consider their career choice if drafted by Miami.  

He better have one humongous insurance policy in his back pocket just in case. 

Visitation Tuesday, funeral services Thursday.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
I'm wondering if they want to build up a roster in 2020, and take a swing at Lawerence in 2021? Of course, if the plan was to build up a roster, why trade young talent. Who knows what these jokers are doing.