Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Brees update
Don't have anything against TB, but I hope they lose every game.  Would love to see them and the Steelers watch the playoffs on TV this year.

Maybe Teddy intentionally falters to derail their chances.  Gets cut and signs back on with us.  Wink

Quote: @greediron said:
Maybe Teddy intentionally falters to derail their chances.  Gets cut and signs back on with us.  Wink

Stop it.   Smile

I just put Taysom Hill on my FFL bench, not gonna be much patience for TB if he don't start quick.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
I just put Taysom Hill on my FFL bench, not gonna be much patience for TB if he don't start quick.
Is Hill anything other than a gimmick?  Kinda reminded me of that running back read option that was all the fad years ago.

Quote: @greediron said:

Hmm didn't he have every opportunity to continue his career as a Viking and chose to get away? So now he's our secret double agent, willing to sacrifice his own career and future to help this franchise?

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@greediron said:

Hmm didn't he have every opportunity to continue his career as a Viking and chose to get away? So now he's our secret double agent, willing to sacrifice his own career and future to help this franchise?
maybe you missed it.  Wink