Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Dilemmas
I've got Mark Andrews as my Flex 2...he's questionable but likely to play...I'll wait until inactive are declared...if things go south do I insert:

D. Montgomery
R. Anderson
M. Hardman

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I've got Mark Andrews as my Flex 2...he's questionable but likely to play...I'll wait until inactive are declared...if things go south do I insert:

D. Montgomery
R. Anderson
M. Hardman
You're right that Andrews is the play, especially considering how TJH ran through the Cards defense last week.

No thanks on Robby. He draws Denzel Ward in this game and was a bad play even before Darnold got sick.

Hardman might do nothing, but might go off. He has yet to catch a pass in the NFL, but there should be plenty of points for everyone in this one. Hardman is the swing for the fences play. Not a bad thing for flex 2. 

I'd go Monty tho. Didn't do much last week, but that was a weird game with no offense. And I can see his role increasing each week. Miller and Chubb are going to give Trubisky fits as Fangio draws his old team IN Denver. So I can see them leaning on the run. Monty is also probably the most likely in this group to get a TD.

Probably never said this in my life, but, um, Go Broncos. 0-2 looks good on you, Bears. 

Definitely was leaning towards Montgomery...I'm favored by 13 right now and was thinking of maybe catching lighting in a bottle with Hardman...