Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears vs. Packers
So who you like tonight? I think the Packers are much better this year and I'd love to see them lose, but I really don't want them heading into their home opener 0-1. It's hard enough winning on the road. It's even harder winning your opponent's home opener. And if they're facing 0-2? No thanks.

I heard the yellow team is going with their 3rd string MLB tonight so look for a lot of Tarik Cohen trying to take advantage of that. I think the Packers take this as the Bears feel the sting of losing Fangio's notorious blitz packages. Pagano is good too, but not as good as Fangio. The beauty is that one team will be 0-1 tonight. 

Packers 23
Bears 20

I'm higher than probably most are on the Bears offense this year. Montgomery is apparently really good, Trubisky can't be worse... can he?... and it's Year 2 for Matt Nagy's system.
GB on the other hand is working with a totally new, first-time coach. Their D should be better this season but their improvements on that side of the ball are mostly rookies playing in their first ever game. It's a lot of unknown.

I think Chicago takes it tonight at home.

Chicago wins this one:

Bears 24
Pack 23

Making our game vs ATL a biggie cause we don't want to go to Lamblow 0/1. Tough to win there even in our best seasons. 

Vikings better not be looking ahead like me though. Falcons are not an easy opener by any stretch. 

Would love for the doubt to creep in with Rodgers and the new offense not syncing up.  That would make for good times. 

Fuck the Pukers...Da Bears all the way.

I don’t like either one of them!  Wink B)  

How about a tie?

Hoping Rogers and Mack both quit. 

Looking a bit like 1985 out there...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Looking a bit like 1985 out there...
just say no lol. bears will be hard to beat if the packers OL isnt $hit