Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on. Seriously? This is a real letter?
Is this thing on?

The best words ... vocabulary of a 6th grader

I will agree. I shared that letter with my kids.  Looks like he crammed several tweets together and put it on letterhead. 

It's media conspiracy. Just wait till the truth comes out.  =)
On a serious note, Barron needs to quit sending random letters to people.

Quote: @mblack said:
It's media conspiracy. Just wait till the truth comes out.  =)
On a serious note, Barron needs to quit sending random letters to people.
I have a feeling that letters from Barron would be much better than this one.

how long before another CNN employee comes out and admits that this letter was just another fabricated attempt to defame Trump?   I am not saying it is a fake,  just saying that CNN is about as credible these days as the enquirer.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
how long before another CNN employee comes out and admits that this letter was just another fabricated attempt to defame Trump?   I am not saying it is a fake,  just saying that CNN is about as credible these days as the enquirer.
Except:

1) The story was broke by Trish Regan of FOX Business News

2)  Erdogan made a public statement about Trump's beautiful, perfect letter today:

Erdogan says Pres. Trump's letter to him "did not go hand-in-hand with political and diplomatic courtesy" and "it would not be right for us to forget it," adding that "we would like for it to be known that we will do what is necessary when the time comes."

So there's that ... so you can spare us the CNN fake news angle.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
The best words ... vocabulary of a 6th grader
You're about two grades too high.

I am in Brussels and just walked by a large group of Kurds (I assume) protesting against the Turkish assaults calling on the UN to act against the "Turkish assasin"