Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vedvik Cut!
kind of an expensive push

Bailey seemed to respond.   I don't think 5th round picks are worth much anyway.  Outside of Diggs I can't think of one who made a real contribution here for any length of time.  And Spielman will acquire 5 6th and 7th rounders anyway to make up for it in 2020.

OK I am. not a Rick Spielman basher at all in fact I think he has done a pretty good job o the roster for the conditions he has been working.  But this is a really bad move.  You need to know before hand Vedvek is this bad and not give up a 5th for him.  Bad job scouting and horrible trade.

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
OK I am. not a Rick Spielman basher at all in fact I think he has done a pretty good job o the roster for the conditions he has been working.  But this is a really bad move.  You need to know before hand Vedvek is this bad and not give up a 5th for him.  Bad job scouting and horrible trade.
He actually performed real well for the Ravens.  How were Rick & Zim supposed to know this would happen?  However, the better question might be, why did it happen?

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@PSBLAKE said:
He actually performed real well for the Ravens.  How were Rick & Zim supposed to know this would happen?  However, the better question might be, why did it happen?
The guy has never kicked in a regular season game. Ever. This was a risky move by Spielman and it backfired. Straight up.

stupid move overall by mister 7th round pick and his lackeys.

ive heard more about his heritage than his history kicking a football...

Did he play college football? Where did he display the skills that caught Baltimore's eye in the first place?

I get falling for promising preseason tape. I get the appeal of kicking and punting. Where it gets confusing for me is.... he has more history kicking than making a dozen preseason field goals in Baltimore, right?

let see Carlson can't seem to make them Bailey struggled and now Vedvik what is common thread WILE is my thoughts.

Christ almighty.....

crapped away a fifth rounder

Practice Squad???