Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What teams have the tougher road to Super Bowl 54?

Gotta beat teams in the division. Its that simple

tough division...tough path

No. 2 toughest schedule.

My college team has been picked by most people to have the No.1 toughest schedule in the country. Including the top 3 ranked teams. Clemson, Alabama, and Georgia. No. 8 Florida and No. 12 Texas A & M. 

On the bright side, if either of my teams has a great season, it'll definitely be earned.

Meanwhile, Clemson has only ONE ranked team on their schedule (Texas A & M). Living among these Clemson people can be inhumane at times.

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:
No. 2 toughest schedule.

My college team has been picked by most people to have the No.1 toughest schedule in the country. Including the top 3 ranked teams. Clemson, Alabama, and Georgia. No. 8 Florida and No. 12 Texas A & M. 

On the bright side, if either of my teams has a great season, it'll definitely be earned.

Meanwhile, Clemson has only ONE ranked team on their schedule (Texas A & M). Living among these Clemson people can be inhumane at times.
They sound like Puker fans.

8-7-1 gets you the 2nd toughest schedule?    Sounds about right... :#

Of course it's all bullshit since zero games have been played and no one knows who is going to be good this year.  According to this formula the Minneapolis Miracle would never have happened.  They NFL season doesn't start with the Super Bowl because they've "figured" out who the "best teams" are.... the games are played for a reason.