Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't know this!

Pretty cool, Pops!

What's the attachment?  All I see is "Instagram error"

It shows BRob and says pressure record holder since 2006 Brian Robison- 503

Awesome and not at all surprising.

That consistent frontside pressure does more to disrupt a play than the occasional sack from the backside and sets up more sacks for the rest of the team.  The D really took off once BRob became the full time LDE and showed what being a team player was all about.

We are fortunate to get another guy that plays with the high intensity and team first mentality in Hunter.

That is very cool.

That was always my argument for why BRob should have started over whatshisname. The clueless masses at PT would quote sack numbers and I'd point out that BRob was getting way more pressures AND was better against the run. He was the total package and should have been a Starter earlier than he was.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
That consistent frontside pressure does more to disrupt a play than the occasional sack from the backside and sets up more sacks for the rest of the team.  The D really took off once BRob became the full time LDE and showed what being a team player was all about.
The complete player was always enjoyable to watch.  And when he went to the blitz coordinator on Zim's D, he really shined.