Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair is Fair (regarding this morning's speech from the Prez)
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Zanary said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Zanary said:
I'm just waiting to see how Breitbart Nation (tonight: Bo and Luke explain border security!) deal with him calling out white nationalists...this could be some of the best entertainment possible, right up there with watching the dnc cannibalize itself...!!
Go ahead and brief me on it Zan. 
I really can't take watching or reading this sh!t anymore. I trust you to be unbiased enough to fill me in.
Only so many ways they can spin things before it all sounds fake to me.
I'll be watching alot of Downtown Abby now that I found this one.
Well, I do figure that anything but stark agreement from the dnc will result in the typical twitter tirade...so I'm not expecting much successful compromise.

That said, I wasn't expecting him to call out the saltine militia, either, so maybe it's possible...!
I've noticed that your political nicknames are snack related...emperor cheetos,  saltine militia,  what else you got bn in the pantry?  :p
And spittle!  Z loves the word spittle, lol.  

& ya gotta have ample spittle for the dry snax.... amirite? 

I do a lot of the posts in the hours between the various meals...so it's that 10 AM snack urge...

...though our prez's skin hue during his candidacy did have me expecting a cartoon cheetah to show up at the debates.

Quote: @Zanary said:
I do a lot of the posts in the hours between the various meals...so it's that 10 AM snack urge...

...though our prez's skin hue during his candidacy did have me expecting a cartoon cheetah to show up at the debates.
Not for nothing but isn't that racist??  Did you make fun of Obama's skin color??? 

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
@Zanary said:

Not for nothing but isn't that racist??  Did you make fun of Obama's skin color??? 
i dont think orange skin is a racial thing,  unless being to white is the issue?

@Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
@Zanary said:

i dont think orange skin is a racial thing,  unless being to white is the issue?
Making fun of someone over skin color isn't racist ???  

@JimmyinSD said:
@Zanary said:

not if the skin color is a personal choice.   what race of people have orange skin?  its unkind,  juvenile,  and other things,  perhaps if it was a medical issue it would be even worse, but not racial IMO.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Zanary said:

not if the skin color is a personal choice.   what race of people have orange skin?  its unkind,  juvenile,  and other things,  perhaps if it was a medical issue it would be even worse, but not racial IMO.
yeah, if we find an orange skinned race from Germany, then perhaps it would be racist.

@Zanary said:

Sorry, Bob, but I'm unaware of a known ethnicity under "cheez-hued babblebutthead-ian-Anericans"...so, maybe I'm golly-gosh-darned insensitive.

I find that I'm OK with it.

That said, if he actually pulls his thumb out of his ass and shoves it into whichever hole causes his most divisive froth...and actually keeps himself from being part of the problem for a fuggin' change...I'll happily give him props.  I'd PREFER to be happy with him, with whomever is prez...but it's been awhile.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Zanary said:

I'm guessing it's from a can. Not my choice in shade.
Around the eyes always seem plenty white enough. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@Zanary said:

Skin color here doesnt apply because there isnt an orange race that I’m aware of.