Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Beebe
EAGAN — One year ago Chad Beebe was dead last on the Minnesota Vikings wide receiver depth chart. This year in training camp, he took some first-team reps on Day 1.Beebe has risen up from a tryout player who earned one of the final spots on the 90-man roster heading into training camp to a practice squad player out of camp last year to being bumped up to the active roster to seeing game action over former first-round pick Laquon Treadwell in Week 16. Now it appears he is in line to play some type of consistent role in the 2019 Vikings offense.

“[Chad Beebe] has had probably as good of an offseason as any player that I know on our side of the ball,” offensive assistant Gary Kubiak said following minicamp. “He’s got a chance to be a really good player for us, so it gives us flexibility to bounce around personnel wise.
”https://www.skornorth.com/vikings-2/2019/07/chad-beebe-sees-vikings-offense-playing-to-receivers-strengths/

Working as holder today.

As a side note, Bailey missed 3 of 7 kicks yesterday...maybe working with multiple snappers and holders, plus it appeared to be pretty windy yesterday.

This is starting to sound like some of the praise we heard early on about Thielen. What a great find.

He is really working hard and looking good. It's cool to see. Good for him.

He's just got to stay healthy...he's definitely start to separate from the field...

I'm still surprised D's could take away both Thielen & Diggs last year. I'm sure we can connect some dots back to the OL on that.  I thought that's what Rudolph was supposed to do - but maybe he had to stay in to block too much? 

Getting a #3 who can beat one on one coverages is crucial. Whether that's a WR or maybe the TE out of Bama?

Someone has to step-up. Maybe Dalvin???