Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Scherff
Have heard from about the best source possible that he wants out of Washington and would prefer to play for Minnesota or Kansas City. Would sign with either for less money if he were to become a free agent after this season.

Probably is going to get tagged next year, though. Would be awesome if Spielman put the feelers out to the Redskins about a trade.

Make Cousins part of any trade for him, now that would be epic. Not that I want it to happen, it would just be funny.

Don't be so sure the Redskins haven't previously reached out to gauge interest  Wink

But they simply aren't going to give him away, he's a great player.

Being from IA I have to think his choice of teams is related to a desire to be close to family.  Not that he would come cheap,  but it might limit his value somewhat and make him easier to keep long term.  I think the same for Reiff,  if he has a bounce back year I would like to see him kept where he is and our line would be set.  I doubt the team spends what it would take for Scherff. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
Don't be so sure the Redskins haven't previously reached out to gauge interest  Wink

Just curious, any idea what the Redskins are asking for in return?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Being from IA I have to think his choice of teams is related to a desire to be close to family.  Not that he would come cheap,  but it might limit his value somewhat and make him easier to keep long term.  I think the same for Reiff,  if he has a bounce back year I would like to see him kept where he is and our line would be set.  I doubt the team spends what it would take for Scherff. 
He's one of the best overall guards and probably the best pass blocking guard in the NFL. Would be worth the money, especially if it came with a discount.

Wonder if the Skins need a corner. Starting OL in '20: 1st round LT - Elflein - Bradbury - Scherff - O'Neal. Not at bad. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Wonder if the Skins need a corner. Starting OL in '20: 1st round LT - Elflein - Bradbury - Scherff - O'Neal. Not at bad. 
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:

Realistically whats "giving him away".  Are we talking they think they should get a 1st or something for him?