Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn Adrian...
Quote: @greediron said:
@Bolstad79 said:
The NFLPA needs to do a better job teaching their members.  These stories are way to common.
you can lead a camel to water, but unless you shove his head under and start sucking on the other end, you can't make him drink.
LMAO. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@Bolstad79 said:
The NFLPA needs to do a better job teaching their members.  These stories are way to common.
you can lead a camel to water, but unless you shove his head under and start sucking on the other end, you can't make him drink.
HaHa...eeeww...HaHaHa!!!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
A $4 million loan at 15%?? That is idiotic. How can the guy be money-strapped enough to take out a loan at that rate? That's not what smart people do, but it is Adrian Peterson.
You definitely answered your own question.

AD had to be one of the dumbest fuckers to have ever had a mic shoved in his face,  lots of people say stupid shit,  but AD has always doubled down with stupid actions to back up any suspicions.

I loved watching him run,   but thats where it ended.
4 mill @ 15 % = dumb----skipping payments and kickin the rate to 23%= priceless

When do WE start a "go fund me" ?

Quote: @vikingknights said:
When do WE start a "go fund me" ?
I'll start a YAGFY.

Yo, 
Adrian...

B)

While I enjoyed watching Adrian play as many of us did. I'd be willing to bet that after 2  years out of the league he'll be broke. To many baby mammas will want theirs along with family and personal commitments to be able to pay all the bills. Sad.