Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn Adrian...
Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:

In 10 years with the Vikings, Peterson earned $94 million. He made another $3.5 million in 2017 with the Saints and Cardinals, and $1 million last year in Washington.

I'm assuming these figures don't include any endorsements he had made before his legal troubles.  Guess $100 mill doesn't go as far as it used to.  Anybody else see a lawsuit coming against his agents for fraud and embezzlement?

Im sure glad i didnt get $100m to waste on giraffes at birthdays and stuff like that. 

Those camels aren't gonna just show up ya know.

Who was the forum guy a few years ago when the news of AD taking loans came out who kept telling me I didn't understand "how rich people operate"?   I understood then as I do now that rich AD got hustled and used by everyone around him because at heart he's just a not-too-bright country boy.   

The NFLPA needs to do a better job teaching their members.  These stories are way to common.

A $4 million loan at 15%?? That is idiotic. How can the guy be money-strapped enough to take out a loan at that rate? That's not what smart people do, but it is Adrian Peterson.

Quote: @comet52 said:
Who was the forum guy a few years ago when the news of AD taking loans came out who kept telling me I didn't understand "how rich people operate"?   I understood then as I do now that rich AD got hustled and used by everyone around him because at heart he's just a not-too-bright country boy.   
When money is cheap to get a loan on, say you can borrow at like 3-4%, it does make sense for different reasons. Wealthy people still borrow money but its needs to be a low interest rate as taking out $4 million in cash isn't smart either as you could use that money to invest. Unless you are SUPER wealthy, then it doesn't matter what you pay for in cash. 

15% on $4 mill with an escalator clause to 23% after a late payment is so so STUPID.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
A $4 million loan at 15%?? That is idiotic. How can the guy be money-strapped enough to take out a loan at that rate? That's not what smart people do, but it is Adrian Peterson.
You definitely answered your own question.

AD had to be one of the dumbest fuckers to have ever had a mic shoved in his face,  lots of people say stupid shit,  but AD has always doubled down with stupid actions to back up any suspicions.

I loved watching him run,   but thats where it ended.

Do they provide airfare and hotel during HOF enshrinement week?
I doubt he'll even have a credit card by that point.

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
The NFLPA needs to do a better job teaching their members.  These stories are way to common.
you can lead a camel to water, but unless you shove his head under and start sucking on the other end, you can't make him drink.