Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economically, Obama could be the worst president ever.

could be?  B)

My apologies, but I don't understand the posting of a 2013 article claiming Obama was the worse President economically when Obama still had another term to go (the article was definitely designed to sway voters against Obama  (unsuccessfully)).  Moreover, the author has real issues dealing with facts.  In response to 9/11, he wrote an article that stated that "there are more Muslims in America than in Afghanistan" although census numbers show Afghanistan has roughly ten to fifteen times as many Muslims as the United States.  Pumpf, I have to say that your post seems the very definition of trolling.

And frankly, just based on logic alone, a president that leads the country out of a recession should be consider better (economically) than a president that leads the country into a recession. 

Just what we need ... an opinion piece from his first term when the economy was still recovering from the disasters from the previous administration: failing auto industry, banking industry, and home loan/mortgage crisis and 2 wars in the Middle East.

And Trump's economy started with 72 consecutive months of job growth and a red hot stock market ... so if that was the worst economy I'll take it over the track record of the GOP over the last 50 years.

But it's cute watching the least educated pretend they understand economics ...

You guys aren't too quick on the uptake, are you?

For someone who doesn't support trump, you seem quite willing to defend  him even at the cost of your  integrity.

What integrity, typical BS.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
For someone who doesn't support trump, you seem quite willing to defend  him even at the cost of your  integrity.
In case you haven't figured it out, I'm not defending Trump.  I'm defending this board from your inane, bait posts.  YOU are the one who is fixated on Trump, as you constantly post silly little criticisms of him.  The criticisms, themselves, aren't silly; but the way you post them is.  You're not interested in any kind of meaningful discussion about him or his policies.  You just want to clutter the board with the evidence of your TDS.  It's dumb.  So, I'm going to do exactly what you do: post something negative about a liberal politician every time you decide to be a troll and post a bait post about Trump (or anyone else for that matter).  You don't respect the board enough to grow up... then I'll get right down onto the kindergarten carpet with you.  MAYBE you'll (someday) recognize how immature it was to post these things the way you did.

Like I said: if you were interested in having some kind of reasoned discussion about policy, ideology, etc... then I wouldn't care.  But since you've decided to make the board your personal toilet, I thought you might like to see what it looks like when someone else does it.  

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
What integrity, typical BS.
Hey, look!  A personal attack from a liberal!  Wow, talk about a rarity!