Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess he wasn't a big fan of astronomy
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...384417001/

The stable genius thinks the moon is part of Mars...lol

Cmon, he really doesn't think that.
No one beyond the age of four would make that mistake...

As usual he's just talking / tweeting / governing first without thinking, that's all.

What I want to know, is who was the first to discover rings around Uranus?

(heh-heh)

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...384417001/

The stable genius thinks the moon is part of Mars...lol
hmm....

Trumps' latest tweets on the subject....

Under my Administration, we are restoring @NASA to greatness and we are going back to the Moon, then Mars. I am updating my budget to include an additional $1.6 billion so that we can return to Space in a BIG WAY!
5:34 PM - May 13, 2019

(Moon, then Mars)

The next tweet on the subject.....

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
1:38 PM - Jun 7, 2019

With those two tweets... clearly Trump is emphasizing the  Mars mission > Moon mission ... and is suggesting NASA do the same.  
You really have to WANT to mis-characterize that tweet, to suggest he doesn't know the Moon isn't part of Mars.  

ASTRONOMY, METALLICA, D-DAY........TURN IT TO 11.  

Lol...I've been waiting on the mental gymnastics the cultists would go to...

Like I've said before, trump is a symptom and not the real issue...

Perhaps Mars holds the key to discovering the oranges of the Universe. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

It is clear who performed the mental gymnastics.  In context, his tweets made sense.  Out of context, mentally ill libtards think Trump said Mars is the moon. 

You fucking idiots are the real issue.  

Just like when trump said there were good people who didn’t want to take the statue down.  They pretended he said the KKK
had good people.  

You liberal motherfuckers are con artists.

Can’t hide the treason of the Obama administration. The coup didn’t work.  And Obama and Clinton and the other assholes are heing exposes. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

It is clear who performed the mental gymnastics.  In context, his tweets made sense.  Out of context, mentally ill libtards think Trump said Mars is the moon. 

You fucking idiots are the real issue.  

Just like when trump said there were good people who didn’t want to take the statue down.  They pretended he said the KKK
had good people.  

You liberal motherfuckers are con artists.

Can’t hide the treason of the Obama administration. The coup didn’t work.  And Obama and Clinton and the other assholes are heing exposes. 
Let them he exposes, while Capt. Bone Spurs pilots the next mission to Comet Ping Pong to save the kids and bring back oranges. 

I wish you libtard assholes would make up your mind if Vietnam was good or bad, and whether people who avoided were heros or villains.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
I wish you libtard assholes would make up your mind if Vietnam was good or bad, and whether people who avoided were heros or villains.  
Vietnam was bad and those who avoided it villains.