Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess he wasn't a big fan of geography...
https://www.reuters.com/video/2019/01/06?videoId=82127

The genius who won't release his college transcripts thinks there are 57 states...

One man was second honors at Harvard law
One man spells honor with an 'e'

If you want to back a piece of shit of a human, what does that say about you?

I'm just copying you, so...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
One man was second honors at Harvard law
One man spells honor with an 'e'

If you want to back a piece of shit of a human, what does that say about you?
Well this is confusing.  

Ted Cruz educational history smokes Obama's.  And you just posted Cruz sucks, cuz he dumb (& something about pirates).  

Cruz:  
Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts in public policy[26] from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.[1][27] While at Princeton, he competed for the American Whig-Cliosophic Society's Debate Panel and won the top speaker award at both the 1992 U.S. National Debating Championship and the 1992 North American Debating Championship.[28] In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year and, with his debate partner David Panton, Team of the Year by the American Parliamentary Debate Association.[28] Cruz and Panton later represented Harvard Law School at the 1995 World Debating Championship, losing in the semifinals to a team from Australia.[29][30][31] Princeton's debate team named their annual novice championship after Cruz.[31]
Cruz's senior thesis at Princeton investigated the separation of powers; its title, Clipping the Wings of Angels, was inspired by a passage attributed to James Madison: "If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect their constituents' rights, and that the last two items in the Bill of Rights offer an explicit stop against an all-powerful state.[9][32]
After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.[1][33] While at Harvard Law, he was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, an executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review.[27] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant".[34][35][36][37] At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.[38
(cont'd)

Obama:  (we take these... @ face value.  we've not seen Obama's college transcripts)
After graduating from high school in 1979, Obama moved to Los Angeles to attend Occidental College. In February 1981, Obama made his first public speech, calling for Occidental to participate in the disinvestment from South Africa in response to that nation's policy of apartheid.[39] In mid-1981, Obama traveled to Indonesia to visit his mother and half-sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in Pakistan and India for three weeks.[39] Later in 1981, he transferred as a junior to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations[40] and in English literature[41] and lived off-campus on West 109th Street.[42] He graduated with a BA degree in 1983 and worked for about a year at the Business International Corporation, where he was a financial researcher and writer,[43][44] then as a project coordinator for the New York Public Interest Research Group on the City College of New York campus for three months in 1985.[45][46][47]

NOTE:  no honors/distinctions at undergrads Occidental > transfer to Columbia. (Cruz, had many, as an undergrad, and more as a grad student)
Obama entered Harvard Law School in the fall of 1988, living in nearby Somerville, Massachusetts.[99] He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[100] president of the journal in his second year,[94][101] and research assistant to the constitutional scholar Laurence Tribe while at Harvard for two years.[102] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[103] After graduating with a JD degree magna cum laude[104] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[100] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[94][101] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[105] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[105]

I'd take Cruz's educational curriculum vitae over Obama's, anyday.  Anyone wanna disagree? 

Yet, you post denigrating Cruz/space pirates in an earlier puke-thread.     CUZ YOU WOKE/EDGY!

BTW, pumpf never backed the pos human, Trump. 

"If you want to back a piece of shit of a human, what does that say about you?" -- BarrNone55.   Pumpf backed Cruz.  Pay attention.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:

BTW, pumpf never backed the pos human, Trump. 

"If you want to back a piece of shit of a human, what does that say about you?" -- BarrNone55.   Pumpf backed Cruz.  Pay attention.  
Not only did I refuse to vote for Trump... I argued with those who did.  But why let the facts get in the way of a 3rd grade tantrum?

Did he not just defend trump? Short term memory issues Savannah?

Cruz...lol...he has used that massive intellect to warn of us of the danger of space pirates...thank God for Cruz...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Did he not just defend trump? Short term memory issues Savannah?

Cruz...lol...he has used that massive intellect to warn of us of the danger of space pirates...thank God for Cruz...
Who defended Trump?  All I did was do what you did: clutter up the board with a silly post.  If you're going to troll conservatives / Republicans for no reason other than to satisfy your strange fixation on hating people... I'm going to mirror you to show you how silly it is.  Now, if you have something you want to discuss, that seems like a reasonable thing to create a post to do.  But just to make some lame bait posts meant to do nothing other than troll others?  Well, I can do that, too- since it doesn't take much brain power.

I didn't say a thing about Trump.  I just posted a comment about Obama.  If you had made a bait post about someone else... I would've done the same thing.  It's not about Trump (at least not for me).  It's about silly, juvenile bait posts.