Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S McCain And trump's Infinitesimal Ego
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
It is hard debating facts with an opponent who criticizes you for being literal.  
I used a turn of phrase. I don't actually plan on tussling your hair. It was used to demean you, which is useless because you're so incredibly stupid and beneath me you can't understand that.

Kill yourself.

LOL of course it was meant to demean me.  So the proper response is turn it literal and mock you as a pussy snowflake.

What should I respond with next time?  Silence so you and your Libtard friends can tee hee that you showed me?

You completely ignore the Russian hoax, and crimes committed by Obama.  Keep watching.

@KingBash said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
LOL the deceased John McCain.  

Or his Admiral father.   

You whacky libs sure love you some McCain now that he is dead and isn’t the war monger nutjob you thought he was before Trump.

Yeah.  McCain was tied to the Russian hoax.  I get why Trump hates him.  

And once again, you're so brainwashed by the Cult of Trump and so eager to defend him at all costs, that you think fake news and conspiracy theories are real, and that real news (like this story) is fake.

It seriously has become a cult. It's blind faith. Just look at guys like A1. They change their mindset daily depending on what King Baby says. 

The human psyche is fascinating. There are certain people I'd like to meet and see who they are in every day life. A1 is one of them. What's scary is that it's very possible that he'd come off as a normal, nice guy. 
I would never desire to meet you.  Why bother?

I think you are a stupid, uninformed, misinformed, sheep. 

There is no cult here.  I am a democrat.  Trump was like the third to the bottom on my list of Republican candidates I wanted.  

I hate Hillary Clinton. I am too well read and know the crimes she has committed.  The money she stole.  I have spoken to a Hatian who told me their country hates her - stole their money.  

I am pro-life.  Trump hasn’t disappointed.  

I am pro prison-reform.  Trump reversed what Bill Clinton did -  Obama failed.

I am pro tax cuts and anti-regulations.  

I am pro civil rights for all.  Gays and minoroties.   Everyone.  I am successfully suing a local government in a 1983 case (civil rights) without an attorney. 

I am pro-military.  My son is entering the USNA in three weeks.  

I am anti-war.  My son is entering the USNA in three weeks.  Trump is trying to bring peace - but look at the coverage. The deep state can’t allow him to succeed.  Republicans and democrats.  

I can’t fix the lens you people view him ... some were never Trumpers before he started.  He has had an investigation of russian collusion long before he was sworn in.  All bullshit.  

Some say he is anti-gay.  Look up what he has said about gay rights before he was president.  Show me how he has been anti-gay or stop saying it.

Racist?  The guy was friends with Michael Jackson, Al Sharpton, Ali, etc.  He won awards for helping minorities before he was president.  Tell me what he did that was racist or stop saying it.  

NPR issued a retraction - he didn’t say there were good people in the KKK.  He said there were good people fighting to keep statutes of our history. He denounced racists.

Look.  Obama illegally spied on judges, journalists, trump, congress.  It will be coming out - but the MSM is not reporting it.  They even sent western intelligence agents at low level campaign staffers and pretended they were Russian.  

And we are not going to let the truth go away about Clinton.  She paid a foreign agent (Steele) to produce misinformation about Trump utilizing Russian and Ukrainian actors.  She is GUILTY based on the record, yet they “investigated” Trump on that very crime?  Get the fuck out.  

Look at how they went after Hillary - who deleted 33 thousand emails after a congressional subpoena.   Who deleted hard drives.  Smashed devices.  To hide what those emails contained.  Creating those emails on a private server is illegal.  Deleting them is a felony. 

Something tells me we have two governments.  One for the people that is meaningless.  The one we all get to play in.  

The other a deep state making billions of dollars off of war in other countries, giving state secrets, selling uranium, overthrowing governments.  Killing people.  Spying on people.  

Spied on Sessions, McCain, Romney, SCOTUS John Roberts, real journalists.

I can’t wait for it to all come out.  
"I am too well read ..."

LMAO

No no no no wait

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are by far one of the most uninformed ignorant morons I've ever encountered.   You literally have no idea of facts or reality.  You merely regurgitate worthless partisan propaganda that's either been debunked or is totally fabricated in conspiracy theory .... 

All because you are not well read.  At all.  You're intellectually lazy.  You inhale the first shit that agrees with your predetermined opinion on any subject and spit it back out.  Yet even after your opinion is proven wrong with factual data you continue to cling to it.  That's the shit crazy people do.

You are classic Dunning-Kruger.  Too stupid to realize you have no idea what you're talking about. 

LOL Keep your eyes open.  Indictments coming.

Indictments might be coming from the corrupt swamp Trump brought in. You're right about that.

Fuck you, comrade.

LOL of course it was meant to demean me.  So the proper response is turn it literal and mock you as a pussy snowflake.

What should I respond with next time?  Silence so you and your Libtard friends can tee hee that you showed me?

You completely ignore the Russian hoax, and crimes committed by Obama.  Keep watching.
Hahahahahah! Ah, yes. The pussy snowflake libtard stuff. You're a child. You should be quiet now.

Do you have any idea how long you've been repeating that?

You do realize it's to convince yourself, not me ....

You do know that time is up on charging Hillary, right?  Of course not.  Hillary hasn't been in office in 5 years.  And just FYI the statute of limitations for most federal offenses is 5 years.

The statute of limitations is the time limit for filing charges against the defendant. The general federal statute of limitations for felonies stand for the proposition that the government can no longer file criminal charges for an offense once 5 years has passed. The federal statute of limitations is 18 USC 3282.

Republicans held the House for 12 years, had all 3 branches of government the last 2, had more than a dozen investigations into Hillary. Trump promised to lock her up.  You said you knew there was all this evidence.  So what happened?  Was there no evidence, or are the Republicans that fucking inept?  

YES.

0 charges, 0 indictments.  Absolutely nothing. 

That's what an actual witchhunt looks like.  And now time has run out, and you've got nothing.  Looks like you're going to need to find a new scapegoat.

LOLOLOLOLOL 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
Do you have any idea how long you've been repeating that?

You do realize it's to convince yourself, not me ....

You do know that time is up on charging Hillary, right?  Of course not.  Hillary hasn't been in office in 5 years.  And just FYI the statute of limitations for most federal offenses is 5 years.

The statute of limitations is the time limit for filing charges against the defendant. The general federal statute of limitations for felonies stand for the proposition that the government can no longer file criminal charges for an offense once 5 years has passed. The federal statute of limitations is 18 USC 3282.

Republicans held the House for 12 years, had all 3 branches of government the last 2, had more than a dozen investigations into Hillary. Trump promised to lock her up.  You said you knew there was all this evidence.  So what happened?  Was there no evidence, or are the Republicans that fucking inept?  

YES.

0 charges, 0 indictments.  Absolutely nothing. 

That's what an actual witchhunt looks like.  And now time has run out, and you've got nothing.  Looks like you're going to need to find a new scapegoat.

LOLOLOLOLOL 

They're worthless people. I've said before, at this point, I fully and completely support splitting up the country. And that's not a knee-jerk thing. You can't fix this. The divide is real. We should seriously start working toward letting the Trump mindset people have their portions of the country, and smart people have ours.

Reminder:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/02/politics/navy-uss-mccain-shanahan/index.html

You support this child. Hahaha! 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@A1Janitor said:
Reminder:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/02/politics/navy-uss-mccain-shanahan/index.html

You support this child. Hahaha! 
Hahaha!  Mr. Bash!  Hahaha!