Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Robison retires a Vikings, says goodbye
Enjoyed his career,  sure wish he would played last year.  Can't help but feel his leadership would have helped.  

Not gonna lie. I cried when I watched it. He is an amazing athlete no doubt but he is a remarkable man. I am so glad that he was a Viking. Thank you for the memories and all you do in the community. Nothing but love and wish you all the best in the next chapter.

Thanks for everything Brian, best wishes to you and the family...

Thanks brian for your play and addition to the Viking experience.  You;ll be missed and respected as a player and a man by many of us who got the opportunity to witness your pro career.  Good luck in all your other endeavors 

I'd really love for him to return as one of our coaches, he's class all the way.

Brian was a great Viking, a true captain, and it would appear an even better man. 

Players like him make being a die hard fan worthwhile. I’d love to be capable of being that quality of man all the time, but  stress and ego get in my way. Its impressive to witness someone deal with one of those things and avoid the other as clearly as Brian has his whole career. A real role model. 

I hope he enjoys reeling them in and having more time with his family during retirement. 

I agree, Brian. Skol!

Thanks Brian , Best wishes to you and your family !  How about doing a 96 questions every once in awhile for us Smile 

Skol BRob.  Wishing the best for the entire Robison family!!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
It's been a lot of fun getting to know the player and the man through his interactions with the fans,  I doubt we ever get a player again that shows so much respect for the fans.

BTW...Anybody notice somebody missing from his farewell message?
No what?

Pops disliked this message for some reason.  

Nothing but respect & admiration for BRob... a truly great Viking! Skol Brian!