Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Robison retires a Vikings, says goodbye
Such a great young man who was also a very good ball player. 

https://www.vikings.com/video/brian-robison-retirement-letter

Thanks for posting this Sticky.  It kind of hits you in the heart.  You see how passionate Brian was and is about his time spent as a Viking.
Also, hats off to Ziggy for calling Brian.

Skol #96 - forever a great Viking!

He will always be one of my favorite players, wish nothing but the best for him and his family.

SKOL B-Rob!!!

BOOM

thanks  brian happy you  played  for  the  vikings  enjoy  fishing

Wow.

Yeah, I'm crying

Godspeed Brian, and thank YOU.

Brian, I miss seeing you on the field each Sunday. I miss your love of the game and this team. I will forever miss how you always represented the Minnesota Vikings with nothing but class and made the fans feel like your friends. I hope for lots of sunshine and many wet lines in your future! We were blessed to watch you play for us and none of us will EVER doubt your loyalty to the Minnesota Vikings and their fans. I wish you nothing but the best in life going forward, and I thank you for playing your heart out for my team. SKOL!!!

one cool dude!!! thank you Brian!!

It's been a lot of fun getting to know the player and the man through his interactions with the fans,  I doubt we ever get a player again that shows so much respect for the fans.

BTW...Anybody notice somebody missing from his farewell message?

What a role model on and off the field.  May he enjoy his family, his retirement.
Thanks, Pops rest of your family, his wife and kids for sharing him with us.  Always good memories... Have fun fishing!