Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you think DK Metcalf ends up going?
I think he's a solid 2nd rounder, but I think he'll get overdrafted somewhere in the first.  I just don't think you can spend a first on a guy who's pretty much a one trick pony, but he'd be great as that big deep threat we could use at the X.  Wish he'd be there in the second.  That said I like him better than a lot of the other physical freaks (that people love, but don't produce) as he's at least a legit football player, even if doesn't turn corners.

I think the Packers may take him in the first.

If the Raiders don’t sell the farm for Murray, I could see them taking him w/ one of their later #1’s.

I haven't watched much of Metcalf since he'll go long before we have any business taking a receiver. There are a lot of receivers below him (particularly Harmon, Samuel, and Ridley) that I like just as much if not better.

That said, I do like how DKM addresses the issue of mouthy corners....

https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...4795370497

Metcalf, Metcalf...Where have I heard that name again?

Is this kid the GRANDKID of Terry Metcalf? Son of Eric Metcalf?

God I am really getting old of this is the case...

raiders the old al comes  back from the  grave to make the pick

AJ Brown is the better of the two WRs IMO. Metcalf seems like a workout worrier that doesn't produce much on the field. Not sure an NFL team will get much return for their investment.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I haven't watched much of Metcalf since he'll go long before we have any business taking a receiver. There are a lot of receivers below him (particularly Harmon, Samuel, and Ridley) that I like just as much if not better.

That said, I do like how DKM addresses the issue of mouthy corners....

https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...4795370497
That. Was. Awesome!!

Here's a better question: How many teams will take him off the board for medical reasons? His three cone was slower than Tom Brady.  Where's the college production? There's a half dozen WRs I'd rather have day two over this guy. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Here's a better question: How many teams will take him off the board for medical reasons? His three cone was slower than Tom Brady.  Where's the college production? There's a half dozen WRs I'd rather have day two over this guy. 

I know we don't associate, but I really want to know your opinion. Is this more of a Kevin White situation or a Patterson (no, not trying to bring up old shit) situation. Meaning, Kevin White seems like a complete bust IMO and Paterson at least salvaged a decent career in the return game.
I am trying to compare this guy to someone. I would bet he will be a bust though. I agree that I would take a WR in the 2nd before I would take.
PS. Please don't be an ass if you don't want to answer. Just simply don't answer. Thanks.