Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davis Explains Why The Vikings Are The Ideal Landing Spot For Adrian Peterson

I can't remember if KC was most comfortable under center or in the shotgun? I certainly recall where AP was at his best. 

Gotta be the dead period for something like this to get any airplay...He'll re-sign here for a day and retire a Viking I'd imagine. 

if he will take $2 million a year and Latavius wants more touches and money, seems like a no brainer. Abdullah, boone or thomas as the 3rd RB

Never know, with a rebuilt OL and a passing game 28# could have one more grear Viking run

[Image: zlf52lcuztrd.gif]
sure...  Wink B)  

Between this and PFT pretending there could be a Keenum for Cousins trade or somesuch b.s., I guess it's officially NFL silly season.   

Quote: @Skodin said:
if he will take $2 million a year and Latavius wants more touches and money, seems like a no brainer. Abdullah, boone or thomas as the 3rd RB

Never know, with a rebuilt OL and a passing game 28# could have one more grear Viking run
That's what worries most fans....AP would have one great run on about 30 attempts,  the rest would be a mix of 2 yard gains and 1 yard losses.

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would entertain this idea at all...

As one of the biggest AD defenders around, less the indefensible, I'm still in the thanks for the memories see you in Canton mode. I don't want him back. I hope he finishes somewhere though.

I see no reason whatsoever for the Vikings to get Peterson. I love Peterson but no just no.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would entertain this idea at all...
Not that I'm for it. Just why is it beyond consideration? We have a opening for a  RB when Murray leaves and he did gain almost as much as our 2 combined.