Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flacco To The Donkeys
Per Schefter

Interesting...Makes sense at face value. 

Thinking that he serves as a stopgap...Elway is drooling over a QB in the draft...

I love Case Keenum... but it does not appear that Denver thinks he is the answer there.  It would appear that our coaches made the right decision to go in a different direction.

Wow...means they're giving up on Case Keenum, at least as a starter. It also means they're probably drafting a QB at 10. No secret they love Drew Lock. I think it also means that after Elway tried listening to others about QBs (namely Kubiak), he's going back to his guns so to speak: big, strong armed QBs in his own image. Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler. 

It's going to be awhile before the details are released...wonder if Case needs a moving company...

Case one and done....at least he got paid. Keenum was 100% maxed out with the Vikings his one year of glory and the Vikings knew he'd never repeat it. Elway makes poor decisions, but at least he doesn't sit and stew about it once he realizes he messed up.

Looks like a mid round pick...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Thinking that he serves as a stopgap...Elway is drooling over a QB in the draft...

I don't know; Elway signed Manning when he was 36, and Flacco just turned 34, so Elway might think he can contend for the next 2-3 years. It doesn't seem like Elway and Vic Fangio would be eager to start a rebuild around a rookie QB. It will be interesting to see.

My crystal balls sees Murray a Bronco...