Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Celine Dion
Yikes. Not that she was hot before, but she was more attractive than this:

[Image: Singer-Celine-Dion-Slams-Body-Shamers-Af...t-Loss.png]

Yah, that's a bit shocking. Hope she's not ill? 

Still got the voice of an angel and she's had to weather some tough personal loss too.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Still got the voice of an angel and she's had to weather some tough personal loss too.
Nope, not ill. Has a nice looking boyfriend/husband now. Its weird, she's only 51 years old but looks 65 now. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

Nope, not ill. Has a nice looking boyfriend/husband now. Its weird, she's only 51 years old but looks 65 now. 
Oddly enough she's aged to look like what I'd think an old French Canadian woman should look like. She just has that lineage. 

:o  Yikes! 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

Oddly enough she's aged to look like what I'd think an old French Canadian woman should look like. She just has that lineage. 
Agreed, but not at 51. Maybe 71. 

Oh look, a woman aging. I would say a huge factor would be grief. She lost her husband and a brother, that definitely takes a toll. 

Saw her live in Vegas about 12 years ago - have to say it was a great show and her voice is just amazing. She looked healthy and great back then. She looks about 40 lbs. thinner in this pic than when I saw her. And grief will do that to you. But man, what a performer! 

For god's sake, eat something. You look like a swizzle stick.

That girl needs to go to a couple of Jimmy’s BBQ’s...  B)