Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanguard don't care, but Rodgers listing more excuses?
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron...oncussion/
or in more medical terms, he had an indent fracture.  Guess that somehow equals broken boneS.
I think he is just trying to deflect the drama and prep some excuses for next year.

Revisionist history, pure and simple.  Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Wink

Since you dropped the gauntlet...

Even when Favre was with the Packers, I used to admire the guys game. You could tell, he just loved playing. Sure, I'd curse his name, but honestly admired the guys passion and Moxy.

Rodgers has none of that....he's just a FUGGIN turd. 

Farve was a football player that happened to be a QB. He honestly enjoyed getting hit I think. He just jump up and slapped enough backsides of guys who knocked him down to prove it to me. Rodgers lays there like a bitch flapping his arm for a flag. Farve was a man. Rodgers is a diva. Farve took over a team that spent 30 years in the wastelands built it up before it was handed it off to Rodgers. You think Aaron would have had the stones for such a building project. Couple bad season tells me no so far.

So he had a concussion, protocol says he should have been pulled dis it not?   Sounds like excuses to me. 

Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
So he had a concussion, protocol says he should have been pulled dis it not?   Sounds like excuses to me. 
Totally does.

But for the media, it probably sounds like the headline to another 4 or 5 Mike McCarthy articles.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Revisionist history, pure and simple.  Denial is not just a river in Egypt. Wink
My friends wife is called the Queen of De-nial cuz he never gets any

[Image: th?id=OIP.GLNncqYl4J-R6GNRc5g5kwHaHB&pid...=176&h=168]

Screw Rodgers, screw the Pukers!!

The almighty drama queen of the NFL.